Eve's Apple

 

In The Garden Of Eden

Growing fruits and salad greens for interesting times, my tale is currently drenched with noteworthy appraisals. A mini orchard of dwarf Apple trees weigh in on my thoughts. There are bountiful varieties of Malus, the fruit being older than the Bible itself with countable virtues that can't go without saying. I start this blog with a quote from Martin Luther, with the Apple Tree perhaps being a sign of hope. I consider for a minute whether there's a dove that's going to fly back to me after the flood and return with a branch as a gesture of finding dry land. I shall consider that further over the next few weeks while I'm researching dry cider methods and methodology. A stack of books later and I find a few other ways to effectively brighten the now dark by 5 o'clock days. A mushroom corner, an indoor growing kitchen vegetable starter pack from Thompson and Morgan and some colourful Italian Mixed Leaf Salad cut and grow selection packs and I'm starting to look forward to the winter solstice. I use those stacking strawberry pots for my lettuce plants and with the 15,000 seeds I bought for a 5er I should get enough salad greens to last throughout 2023! Stacked 3 or 4 high and rotating in accessible dispense ability, there's a sunny side to a dark situation and the capacity could extend even further. Salad baps is what I'm thinking on for afternoon energies needed to appreciate more. Freshly served from my own sunny windowsill. Back to reading a little more about Apples, and recipes that accentuate the qualities of each variety, my evenings are busy, bustling away the hours to spruce up this otherwise dull place. Gardening daily for my lunches to be bountiful and eco.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crab

Marvellous Pips

The Renaissance